Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

This morning as I sit at my computer looking out of my window at the squirrels playing in the trees, I have been reminded of the sweet community of Godly women I have met on the Web. As a mother of ten in a small town, I don't get out much! :) I'm always trying to figure out how to get out less, as a matter of fact!

But, this can create a loneliness sometimes. A nagging feeling of being very small in this battle. Although, like any tool, the internet can be used for harm, it has been a great source of encouragement to me!

Amazing ladies that are willing to share from their life, to encourage the

"younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2

In this week of Thanksgiving, I just wanted to say "Thank you!" to my blogging friends. What fun we will have in heaven together!

A few of my favorite friends for you to meet...

Mommyx12
Susan
Ann
Raising Homemakers
Sherry
Mrs. Joseph Wood


With a thankful heart,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment