Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life Project- first week

I'm so inspired by Susan's pictures of her Life Project. I want to try it! So here goes...this was my first real attempt at lots of pictures. Hmmm....I have been trying to take pictures almost every day for the last few weeks, but when I started loading them they got all out of order! Maybe next time I will do better! It is still a good look at the days of our lives- busy and full! Hope you enjoy!





Monday- yogurt! 3/9

Sunday- our place to worship 3/14


Sunday walk 3/14


Monday rainbow 3/15


Monday baby picture! 3/15


Sunday snow ice cream 3/21


Tuesday- where's the food? 3/16


Sunday- another snow view 3/21


Sunday- spring in the snow! 3/21



Saturday- breakfast at Meme's house 3/20


Wednesday 3/17


Sunday night- favorite time! 3/14


Friday- Happy 4th Birthday! 3/12


Friday- cousin time! 3/19


Thursday- clean bathroom with a touch of spring 3/18


Tuesday- helping Daddy 3/16




Saturday- Spring! 3/20


Monday- Brothers! 3/15




Isn't life good?!

Susan

5 comments:

  1. Susan! Beautiful! I *loved* seeing this slice of life of your family! You are really going to be so happy to have these to look back on.

    I really like the assortment of photos that you chose... your church is so pretty,... loved your daughter's hair (I have very thin hair, so I could *never* do a hairstyle like that!), of course your sonogram photo is great (Oh how I would *love* to have another baby!), and I love the photos that show relationship between family members (like your husband playing piano with your daughter behind him), so, so cool.

    Yay!

    Hope you have a wonderful week, my friend!

    ~ the other susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your sweet comments, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs, Susan ( Young )

    I love the pictures of Alivin he is getting to be a big boy ; )

    Justin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful post! Thanks for letting us see a peak of your life. Such blessings.

    God Bless
    http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped over from Susan's blog to meet you! Such a lovely collection of photos you have here. Such precious days these are! I agree with our mutual friend...you will be so glad you did this project life thing...wonderful!

    Blessings,
    Camille

    ReplyDelete