Monday, March 22, 2010

Six Inches of Snow!




Okay, we had a beautiful snowstorm on the second day of spring! Crazy, but great for photography! Now I just need to see if I can get some of these great pictures on the my blog...I do have to say I did not take these pictures. Like I said earlier, my kids are passing me quickly on all their talents and skills. Their blogs are much better than mine, too. If you are interested in those, just let me know and we can probably send you an invitation.



Here is snow in the spring!



Enjoy God's beauty!

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! We ended up with 10"-12" of snow here~ beautiful, but almost totally gone today. We are definitely way behind you as far as "things blooming" here. Soon, though, very soon, I'm sure.

    Hope you have a wonderful week, friend!

    susan (the other one! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Susan,

    I think it's wonderful, and also a little scary, seeing the "children" grow up and get better at everything than we are.

    Love,

    JRY

    ReplyDelete